Kirk Cameron: How to Turn Boys into Godly Men
POWDER SPRINGS, Ga., Dec. 14, 2012 /Christian Newswire/ — “Without the power of the Holy Spirit changing us and giving us power over our sin, we can’t hope to be the dads that our boys need us to be,” says father, producer and actor Kirk Cameron. “That’s why Brian & I produced this powerful 5-part DVD series just for dads.”
When does a boy become a man? What does it mean to be a man? How do fathers turn their boys into men? Today, Biblical manhood is often misunderstood, neglected, and mocked. Discover key practical steps a father can use to help his son successfully maneuver through the process of becoming a man.
Boy’s Passage — Man’s Journey is an eye-opening message of how to deliberately and strategically transform boys into the productive and godly men of the future. In addition to five engaging DVD conversations with Kirk and Brian, the box set includes a 64-page study guide and Brian’s 240-page comprehensive book.
- Conversation One: The Power of a Plan
- Conversation Two: Lifelong Mentoring
- Conversation Three: Intentional Blessing
- Conversation Four: Rites of Passage
- Conversation Five: Brand New Man
Complete Boxed Set includes:
- 5 DVD conversations with Kirk Cameron and Brian Molitor
- 64-page companion study guide by Kirk and Brian
- 240-page comprehensive book by Brian
Boy’s Passage — Man’s Journey offers help and hope for the New Year!
Available at store.kirkcameron.com/boyspassage; coming soon to Lifeway and other bookstores near you!
For more information on author Brian Molitor, visit molitorinternational.com.
Liberty Alliance/American Vision • Trade Paperback/DVD • ISBN 9781467539258 • 5 DVD/Study Guide/Book Set Released 11/12 • Retail Price: $69.95
- Film: Newswire: Nicolas Cage likely replacing Kirk Cameron in the Left Behind reboot, because yea verily he is (avclub.com)
- Kirk Cameron’s Sister Candace: Same Faith, Different Style (promisebook.net)